Every year, New Year's Resolutions are made, and many are broken. This year is no different. I have a list of resolutions (some new, some old) however, on the top of my list was to organize closets...and decided...what better place to start than in my own closet. Thanks to my very dear friend, Traci, she helped me purge!! Boy was it fun (okay...maybe that's a stretch) but it was definitely NEEDED!! I found articles of clothing hiding in there dating back to 1992...yes it's true! How do I know that?! I remember either who gave it to me, or a special occasion where I would have worn it. Scary I know!
I am proud to say...they are no longer looming, hiding or waiting to be worn. A "few" bags will be donated.

If it weren't for you Trac...I would have never accomplished this...as a matter of fact, if it weren't for you, I wouldn't have accumulated this much clothes to begin with. Glad I could take "a few" off of your hands at times! You're the best!
Happy New Year...and here's to New Resolutions!!! (checking one off my list already)
4 comments:
This is a great feeling! Mia and I tackled game cupboards today as well as the CD's, videos, bedrooms, etc. We were on a roll and it felt great! What's next on your list?
Sounds like we have lots of the same things going on...I too tackeled the game closet the night before last...never-ending project. Continuing on through the other closets in the house. You can be assured that nothing from 1992 is lurking in my kids' closets :)
Happy Resolution Making! :)
you're very welcome! i LOVED it! i'm now inspired to get going on my garage! yippee.
1992!! I must have seen you in those clothes at Dordt! Now that's been a while. Good job on the sorting!
Post a Comment