Friday, December 11, 2009

Holiday Baking Fun!

This is the time of year that my sister and I LOVE to bake. Here is just a samping of a few items. If anyone needs/wants their holiday baking done for them...give us a call. We'd love to do it for you!

4 comments:

AngMomof3 said...

Impressive, girl! You got skillz. :)

Ashley said...

That's not just baking, that's art! I would be in so much trouble with all of that stuff laying around- no self control when it comes to Chrsitmas goodies!

one blessed mama said...

sometimes it's hard being friends with 'Martha' herself! :)

Corky and Kay said...

I have been trying to make sourdough bread etc. with this starter.First ones were not so great but its now working. I whipped up some cinamon rolls with it also.Wished I was closer I would love to see all the baked goodies.My mom always made bread for the whole week on saturdays when I was little. I have never been able to master the bread making. So I am proud of myself for getting this bread to turn out.