Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I will be back!!!

So we're starting off a new year...and with that comes resolutions!!  I have already crossed a few things off my resolution list however returning to the blogging world is also on my list so....I will return for a quick recap and then will dive into the new and exciting adventures of 2012!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Yay! I am still here too and won't miss an update. :)

our sweet life said...

um...HELLO to the previous post~??!! DA-LETE!

our sweet life said...

when exactly will you return? a date, perhaps? no pressure, but c'mon, some of us care. and wait. and want to know. snow pics?...how hard is THAT? even Trac has those up. and i thought (KNOW) you're more organized than she is. whatever. whenever you're ready...we'll be waiting! just saying. loudly. for all to see. but seriously, no guilt, ok? ok.

one blessed mama said...

ya, when????
nothing you post will be new news to me....still...my sister is asking and she usually gets what she wants.

btw, as bossy as she is, she's right...you ARE more organized than me! :)