Friday, December 02, 2011
To continue or Not to continue....that/ IS the question!!
So - since facebook has entered the world of technology....so many people would rather watch those updates than check personal blogs....so I ask you..."Should I bother to continue to update this blog OR just give it up?" Not many comment, and yet I hear many follow....so please leave me feedback so I know whether or not to waste my time updating this sadly behind blog of mine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yes, yes, yes...i'm a faithful stalker ;). Don't stop blogging!,,
Continue! You can print a book of all of your blog posts to remember all of the little things later on in life. I always check back on my blog when I scrapbook too. Facebook isn't as personal as a blog. I do it more for myself than anyone else anyways. :)
um.
yes.
duh.
:)
Post a Comment