I got a new lens for my birthday and I took the kids out to play around. I was surprised with how much fun we were all having. They were great sports allowing me to play around and even did what I asked without complaint. I think they had more fun than I did.
Hailey turned 8 in June...she is growing up way too fast and becoming quite the young lady.
Kaiden is 9 and is lots of fun. He is adventurous and independent, but still need his mama!
Alex is 3 (will be 4 in August) and is constantly making us laugh. He has the best facial expressions and is definitely the clown of the family.
These little people have completed our lives. Who would ever think you could love a little human as much as you do as a mom or dad!! As difficult as it is to be a parent, I couldn't imagine my life without them.
And then there is Sadie...who has completed the kids' lives!! What would we ever do without her! She has brought them so much love...and she is definitely a part of our family.

1 comment:
Kath, your kids are so stinkin beautiful. I am loving your photos! Hmmmm, maybe I need to upgrade my camera :)
Post a Comment