- Do you know what you would say about your friends?
- How have they touched you, impacted you, challenged you?
I have been blessed with so many Godly friends in my life. In a recent conversation I had with someone, I shared what "true friendship" meant to me. It's knowing that no matter what - they've got your back. They share the good times and the bad, the happy and the sad. They will laugh with you until you cry and they will cry with you just because they care that much. They know your favorite place to eat. Favorite color. Favorite vacation spot. Favorite place to shop. Who was the first boy you kissed. They share your parenting highs and those horrible lows - always offering words of encouragement. Like I said, I have been blessed with so many wonderful friends but one in particular knows me sooooo well. I LOVE to be in my kitchen baking and bringing meals away, and teaching my kids the joy of cooking. Look what she gave me!!! This AWESOME home-made apron (love it), and the Pioneer Woman Cookbook and a fancy-smancy dish scrubber. Love it all...but mostly love how well my friend knows me. I.Am.Blessed!

4 comments:
That is a CAYUTE apron! I just got P-Dub's cookbook too - have you tried any recipe's yet?
So jealous of that cookbook! Friendships are such a blessing!
I hope to use the cookbook this weekend!! You may borrow it anytime.
oh, you're that friend to me too!!
you know me more than i know myself sometime. (true.) you're the best bff a girl could ever have.
so glad you liked my gift enough to blog about it. :) (thank you sister for making the apron. you rock.)
love you friend!
Post a Comment