Sunday, February 13, 2011

Life

Sometimes life gets busy with a whole lot of "nothingness"....so sometimes blogging tends to get put on the back burner. It seems boring to blog about "nothingness"...and yet, this is our life.
A picture says a thousand words.
Hat day at school...Devin and his buddy Jayden showing off their best silly faces.
Being part of a women's bible study every Wed has become part of my weekly ritual...one that I look forward to each week.
Sleepovers are always fun. My boys seem to like them just as much as my daughter.
Super-bowl sillyness....
while the rest of the gang tune into the game...
Best of friends It's a build-a-bear sorta day!I usually do 1-2 loads of laundry a day, so you can imagine the backlog of laundry waiting to be done after running out of laundry soap, Here is just a little sample of what was waiting for me.
Dale is the best daddy EVER!! After being gone all day, and having him home with the kids, this is what I come home to...the best part is knowing what a hands-on parent he is...creating such fun memories for the kids. Some day I will long to come home to this mess...so for now, I "try" to enjoy it.
Kaiden takes pride in his knot-tying badge.Hailey cheering for her team with Alex as her side-kickThe boys playing "cops & spies" - so thankful for siblings for each of my kids.The major lego building afternoon......a couple of the results.
So here is the latest spapshot into our "nothingness" - but thankful we have each other to do "nothing" with.

3 comments:

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

These are the posts you'll love to go back to and read 5, 10, 15 yrs from now! Nope it's NOT nothingness...its LIFE! :)

Ashley said...

I love the picture of your two little guys together. That is just adorable! Looks like you've been keeping busy! We need to have Hailey over sometime next week!

our sweet life said...

LOVE this post...you're so real!