Love is in the air....at least that's what they say around February 14th isn't it? So...how to you spell LOVE?
To me it can be said in a variety of ways.....
To me it can be said in a variety of ways.....
a kiss
a simple smile
hug
snuggling with those you love
having someone cry with you because they care
laughing with you (not at you)
I am so thankful to have those in my life that I can call MY family. A husband that would do anything for me and always puts the kids and myself before him....that's love.
Kids that readily show love and affection...I hope this never changes.
Just the other night Devin came downstairs after being tucked into bed. He said, "Mommy, can't you just snuggle with me for 2 minutes?" How can I say now to that? I hate to think that the day will come when he won't want to snuggle with me at all...so for now - does it really matter if they get to bed a couple minutes late? Cherish those moments while you still can!
Tomorrow is Valentine's Day. It's my year to plan a date with my honey...and we look forward to spending some quality time together. We couldn't complete an evening without some chocolate covered strawberries...so until then...Happy Valentine's Day.
Here are just a few of the Valentines my kiddos will wake up to.
Can't go to school without that special love-note tucked into their lunches!!

1 comment:
mine must have gotten lost in the mail...
Post a Comment