Sunday, January 30, 2011

It's Finally Friday

We made it...completed a successful BEAR week and topped it off with "character day" on Friday. The kids select a book and then dress up as one of the characters from that book.
"Jack" from the Magic Tree House

"Junie B Jones" They get to parade through the halls for all the students. It's kind of a fun way to celebrate the ending of BEAR week. The preschool students had backwards day today as well...another fun thing for the kiddos. I love that the school makes learning so much fun!

5 comments:

AngMomof3 said...

Your Jack and Junie B look so great! What a fun idea. :) We'd likely have similar characters chosen at our house, both of those series are popular here, too!

tammy said...

you did such an amazazing job on their outfits...love them

tammy said...

you know what i meant...amazing

Becky said...

So fun! I love how the glasses turned out, too! Now what's the next project coming up?

Anonymous said...

Stay tuned Beck...you'll be impressed I'm sure!!!!