Can't wait to see how the light above my kitchen table is going to look once it's dry.
Thursday, February 24, 2011
It's amazing what a little paint can do....
We've been in our house for almost 9 years and we love it...however lately I've been cleaning/purging/and updating. It was time to have a little "facelift" (so I painted my kitchen). It has now expanded to light fixtures. Since I don't have the money to replace them throughout my house, I have given them a new look with a coat of paint. Ah.........the beauty of a cheap can of spray paint and how it makes you feel like you've went and spent a fortune....only you didn't!!

Can't wait to see how the light above my kitchen table is going to look once it's dry.
Can't wait to see how the light above my kitchen table is going to look once it's dry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Ooh, ooh! Love the black! What a great idea.
LOVE it!!! What a great idea, Miss Smartie Pants! I have the perfect lights to try!
Lori - You should see the light above my dining room table...if you like these, you would LOVE that one!!
I love what you've done! Such a great face lift! It looks even better in person, and the chandelier and lamps are amazing!
Post a Comment