Now that Kaiden and Hailey are off to school, Devin now has to find things to entertain himself. He's done quite well so far. He enjoys spending time with me and has become my little shadow...chatting to me constantly throughout the day. He has also discovered a new love...riding his very own "big boy bike"!! He cruises around the cul-de-sac all day long, and as you can see...he often forgets to take his helmet off. Tonight he insisted on taking it to bed with him...little did I know that meant ON his head!
Friday, September 05, 2008
I'm a big boy now!!
Now that Kaiden and Hailey are off to school, Devin now has to find things to entertain himself. He's done quite well so far. He enjoys spending time with me and has become my little shadow...chatting to me constantly throughout the day. He has also discovered a new love...riding his very own "big boy bike"!! He cruises around the cul-de-sac all day long, and as you can see...he often forgets to take his helmet off. Tonight he insisted on taking it to bed with him...little did I know that meant ON his head!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
At least he will be safe if he falls out of bed! I still remember waking up under my bed. I couldn't have been more than three at the time. :)
Isn't that cute. Kids do some things and we never figure it out.Their little minds are always going.
Post a Comment