Thursday, August 28, 2008

No more BABY!!


Look who's ONE!
It's hard to believe our baby turned one today! I'm not sure where this past year has gone...they seem to go faster each year. I'm not sure who was more excited...Alex (who really has no clue) or his siblings...he must have been sung to a dozen times today! Happy Birthday Baby Alex...We Love You!



7 comments:

Amy said...

What a little honey!! Happy Birthday Alex!

Becky said...

Happy Birthday, Buddy!! You look adorable! I can't believe he's 1!!!!!

** the Homan's ** said...

Wow! No more babies in the Wubben house! Happy Birthday Sweet boy!!

tammy said...

so cute! Happy Birthday to Alex...time for another? I love the family picture of you guys. That turned out so great. Love ya, Tam

abbyandcompany said...

Happy Birthday Alex...BTW have I told you how much I like your new blog look?

Jill said...

I can't believe he is one already! What a great family you have! Keep up the awesome work on your blog! See you soon! :)

Jayne said...

Happy Happy Alex! Hey Kathy, I love the picture on your header...my favorite part is the hold you have on Alex's arm =)