Saturday, September 20, 2008

Boo-Boo

Baby Alex had his first trip to the Dr. for stitches last night...after his brother Devin accidentally let go of a toy car down the stairs, coming to an abrupt stop into Alex's face. Poor baby. The doctor felt that super-glue would leave a "better" scar so she decided that was a better route. I was pleased as it meant no needles or stitches! He was strapped into a baby papoose to hold him still which was hard enough to put him through. He seems back to his normal happy self this morning!

5 comments:

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Man-o-man that kid is growing. He doesn't even look like the same little guy.
Hope he is all back to normal soon.

Corky and Kay said...

Big smooches and hugs. Is that real super glue they use.? My dad swears by that stuff.Would be feather in his hat.

Anonymous said...

It is the real super-glue...only now he has an infection...I hope it wasn't because of the glue!!

Becky said...

Poor guy. How did you appointment go today?

Amy said...

Oh those boo boos!! Kali had a run in with a fly away shell this summer...I bought the glue in an effort to keep the scar small...let's just say I'm now investing in some mederma!