Kaiden said...things that grow was his favorite...planting a seed, it becomes a huge tree, the leaves grow on, then change colors, then fall off during the fall and the trees are barenaked in the winter, and then the leaves grow again.
Hailey said...."US!" ....enough said.
Devin said....motorcycles, slides, and playdough! Oh to be 2 again!!
Some day Alex will have an opinion...but for today he was just happy to be leading the way down the trail!

6 comments:
So fun! It was a beautiful day up there..I thought you guys were going to Larabee? It looks like you may have gone all the way up to Artist Point? We got off at Chain Lakes and hiked around that little river there. Love how you captured their favorite things up there. We had a lot of discussion about the decomposers up there...I'm sure Kaidens told you all about them, too! :)
How lucky are you to live so close to so much beauty. Glad you enjoyed the day with your 'wee' ones.
What an awesome post, Kathy!! It looks beautiful up there and I loved how you captured each of your children's views. You are blessed with a beautiful family!
Great pictures, Kath...they all look like postcards! I admire your energy on a Sunday afternoon...very cool
wow...beautiful pictures. You got so many good ones...the one of Alex climbing across the bridge is just precious. God sure did create a beautiful world.
I'm so jealous of your fun day. It sounds amazing! And the pictures are breathtaking! Thanks again for the dinner...I can't wait to eat it tonight!
Post a Comment