The first day of school for both Kaiden and Hailey is finally here...after a long summer of anticipation...1st grade for Kaiden and Kindergarten for Hailey! Yeah! They are so excited. Kaiden's first day was actually yesterday....and only a few tears were shed (mostly by mom). Hailey was eager to begin her day today and I managed to escape through the door without a tear (until I hit the hallway)...it's going to be a big adjustment having both in school full days (well - at least for a few days a week). It's so comforting to know they are both super excited and are so eager to learn!
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
And so it begins....
a new chapter in our lives....

The first day of school for both Kaiden and Hailey is finally here...after a long summer of anticipation...1st grade for Kaiden and Kindergarten for Hailey! Yeah! They are so excited. Kaiden's first day was actually yesterday....and only a few tears were shed (mostly by mom). Hailey was eager to begin her day today and I managed to escape through the door without a tear (until I hit the hallway)...it's going to be a big adjustment having both in school full days (well - at least for a few days a week). It's so comforting to know they are both super excited and are so eager to learn!







The first day of school for both Kaiden and Hailey is finally here...after a long summer of anticipation...1st grade for Kaiden and Kindergarten for Hailey! Yeah! They are so excited. Kaiden's first day was actually yesterday....and only a few tears were shed (mostly by mom). Hailey was eager to begin her day today and I managed to escape through the door without a tear (until I hit the hallway)...it's going to be a big adjustment having both in school full days (well - at least for a few days a week). It's so comforting to know they are both super excited and are so eager to learn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
And these are the days of our lives! Glad you had a little project to keep you busy in your "spare" time!
As a teacher and before I had kids, I could never understand why the mom's would cry dropping their kids off at Grade One. Now, as a mom, I can see why!! I still have a few years yet before I have to go through that!! I hope your adjustment to life with 2 at home goes well!
Post a Comment