There is something special about the bond between a father and his son. God has given us 3 boys to carry on the Wubben name. Alex has the extra special privilege of carrying on his daddy's name as well....Alex Dale! Like father like son!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Love them pics.How special.
Handsome boys...handsome dad...beautiful photos, as always!!! =)
What a great idea for a post. I love seeing photos of kids w/ a parent along with a heartfelt message... thanks for sharing!
My pic frame on my blog: you asked about the glass... I used paper and embellishments inside (including lots of transparency) so that my sister can still slip photos into the slots as time goes by. I just put the frame glass over the top. Originally I considered embellishing on the outside of the glass, but it worked out to all be tucked inside. Glad you liked it!
Hey kathy
i love the new layout and the adorable family photo. i am still mad as heck we never got family pics by the water while we lived there. Always an afterthought.
I cannot believe how white devin's hair is!
BTW, baby isn't due until the 23rd of sept....do you have any boy names as suggestions? We are at a loss.
Love the new family header photo. What a good looking bunch.
Post a Comment