So my little 3 year old just learned how to ride a bike without training wheels! He's so grown up now (he thinks). He's got the best teacher ever and his own private cheering squad! Way to go buddy!!


You're next little one....
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
yeahhhh. great job. I never did so good on a bike.I still just fall off when I stop. When I learned I forgot how to do the brake and smashed into the slop for the pigs. Then I didn't watch where I was going one time and rode right up the side of the tree. Maybe thats why I just fall off when I stop.
Three! That is really young for riding his own bike isn't it? Your kids always look so happy. Must be absorbing some of their Mother's Sunshine.
You are too sweet! :)
Post a Comment