
Hailey has FINALLY lost her first tooth. Even though her permanent teeth have already started growing in behind her baby teeth, she is thrilled to have her first visit from the tooth ferry (btw...she isn't fooled...she knows who the tooth ferry really is). The funny thing is....I only had a $10 bill in my wallet so at 11:30 at night, I was searching through Hailey's wallet and counted out 5 $1 bills and hid them under her pillow. So really she was her own tooth ferry! Don't worry....I WILL pay her back. And if any of you whisper a word of this to her I will have do disown you as my friend!!!
FRIENDS OVER TO PLAY!
Since it was early release on Wed, the kids each took 2 friends home with them from school to play. What a beautiful afternoon to have fun with friends!


Hailey enjoys having girls over to play "girlie" things with, like babies. Each of her friends took their babies and they had fun all afternoon!
2 comments:
Oh, aren't they just adorable! It's always fun checking out other blogs...your kids are such sweeties!
so cute...thanks again for having her that day. Hope they are having a great time tonight during their sleepover.
Post a Comment