Monday, August 31, 2009

Schools in ~~~~~ Summer's over!

Reality hit today...summer is officially over. The kids were SO EXCITED for their first day of school. It's so much fun watching their excitement and seeing the joy on their faces as they meet their teachers, and see their friends again. Each of them came home this afternoon announcing "I have the best teacher EVER" which is something they've said each year, so that means we are truly blessed to have the best teachers!! Here's to another GREAT year!!

I even managed to escape tear free this year! :)

3 comments:

tammy said...

such cute pictures. Our babies are getting too big too fast. I am so glad we get to go through all of this together. Such a good feeling to leave them when they are in such good hands. LOL

Becky said...

Hurray for awesome teachers and a new school year! (and a tear-free morning) Enjoy your 2 little ones at home with you!

PEM Cell Hydrogen said...

Looks like the kids where enjoying the day. Always a good way to start the year. I loved school, not so much the learning as all the friends and good times.