Alex loves his cars, and will often line them all up. As long as no one comes along and "messes things up" he can play for hours. Gotta love their independence! (notice his vacuum in the background...one toy that NEVER leaves his side!) too bad it doesn't really work or I would have the cleanest floors in town!
Then there are the THREE, SIX and SEVEN year olds! To them, playing imaginary army helps to pass the time. This particular evening Jack spent the night and they were out "hunting bad guys" in our backyard...that lasted until they heard the sounds of coyotes. So much for their "hunting" abilities.
There is never a dull moment around this house! I love it!

6 comments:
How cute.Good imaginations huh.Thats a good thing to have.
so cute
Hey Kathy! I must say, Bubbalu also has that Vacuum cleaner toy....but I've relegated it to my "Toys Mama Hates" box in the garage :) He'd turn it on and walk away, leaving it run! SO annoying!
We are heavily into the truck/car stage as well :)
thanks for being such a cool,second mom to my son! :) and yes, i believe that boy all dressed in camo belongs to ME!!
OH, WAIT, rye and i just decided that it was YOUR kid in camo!!! oh my word, we could hardly tell. :)
Nope...that one would be mine!! :)
Post a Comment