On one of the sunny days we've had recently (there hasn't been too many of those yet) my mom and I took a little road trip to the tulips with the kids. It was a little early for all the tulips but we got in on some of the daffodils too.

Sunday, April 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Awesome pictures in the daffodils! The kids look great! I love the last picture of you all - Devin looks like he has had enough!! Such fun!
By that time - it was nap time! :)
They love to explore - I love to take pictures. :)
Tulip are the best and daffodils are close second. Cute kids too.
Hey kath; I love the way you have all your children color-coordinated in that pretty green so that they look good with the flowers...make's me proud. The pictures are grand...tell Auntie Jessie I said hey...
GORGEOUS PICTURES!!! THE KIDS TOO!! WISH I COULDV'E BEEN THERE. SORRY TO DOG ON YOU. I'M IN FOR NEXT YEAR!! :)
TRAC-
Post a Comment