When I was a kid, I used to love slumber parties...getting in my jammies and staying up until the wee hours of the morning. I'm not sure how old I was when I had my first complete sleep over. I remember having to be walked home by the neighbors 'cause at bedtime I had changed my mind. Well my kids have just started asking to have "sleep overs" and so far neither one has asked to be brought home. This time, Kaiden had his best friend Jack over for a sleep over while Hailey went to her friends house for her own sleep over. What fun! They have had so much fun! In case you're wondering...this is Hailey's pink room - she was gone so the boys took over :)
i love it that these boys are as great of friends as we are!! i hope it always stays this way!! (you and me & the boys! :))thanks for having my little guy over. he LOVES it at your house!!! you're house is So fun!! :)
2 comments:
i love it that these boys are as great of friends as we are!! i hope it always stays this way!! (you and me & the boys! :))thanks for having my little guy over. he LOVES it at your house!!! you're house is So fun!! :)
He truly is a part of our family! Adopted or not...he's part of us! :)
Post a Comment