You've got some real talent there. Looks great. All I've been doing lately is painting walls, painting trim, painting doors, and so on. Hopefully we will finish this unit tomorrow.
Kath: So, are they on canvas like a painting? How do you do that? Can you send me instructions, they look very cool...I wanna be like you! You should make something like that for the craft auction at the reunion...I bet it would sell for big bucks!
Okay girls - for you that have asked how to make these...they are on canvas. I painted the canvas what color I wanted, modpodged the pictures onto them and added the rhinestones and vinyl words. They are connected with little screw-eyes and tied with ribbon. I am currently working on a collage of 9 canvas for my mom for mother's day...one for each grandchild. I'll be sure to take a picture of the finished product.
6 comments:
You've got some real talent there. Looks great.
All I've been doing lately is painting walls, painting trim, painting doors, and so on. Hopefully we will finish this unit tomorrow.
Ooh, looks like fun! Photos are the best thing ever.
Yes I agree....picture are the best invention...the only way to "freeze time". I think my kids/husband beg to differ with me at times however :)
I am loving your artistic flair kathy! Can you please share your secret to getting all these things done with 4 kids?
Kath: So, are they on canvas like a painting? How do you do that? Can you send me instructions, they look very cool...I wanna be like you! You should make something like that for the craft auction at the reunion...I bet it would sell for big bucks!
Okay girls - for you that have asked how to make these...they are on canvas. I painted the canvas what color I wanted, modpodged the pictures onto them and added the rhinestones and vinyl words. They are connected with little screw-eyes and tied with ribbon. I am currently working on a collage of 9 canvas for my mom for mother's day...one for each grandchild. I'll be sure to take a picture of the finished product.
Post a Comment