We had the joy of baptizing Alex on Sunday - what a special day it was.
Dale and I were reminded of how blessed we are - four healthy kids - especially after the recent concerns with Alex. We are thankful that he is doing so well.
Dale's parents were not able to make it this time and they were missed. We're so thankful for the support of loving family and friends!So much to be thankful for!

8 comments:
Great pictures and great reasons to celebrate. I love that close up one of Alex...so sweet!
What a dolly babe he is...oh...and the rest of you are pretty cute too! Ha..Ha..Ha!!! We are also very thankful, that Alex is healthy!!! Praise God!! We love you guys...God Bless your family!!!
Thanks! Some people think (my husband) I take too many pictures...I don't agree :)
Hey, I just found you. I didn't realize you were back. I haven't been doing so very good myself lately, but hope to work on that this winter as things slow down.
Glad to hear all is well in your family. You are all looking great.
I wondered if you'd left the cyberspace world - now that I'm back! It only took a year - but I hope to stay connected now. It's rather fun!
That boy is so handsome. Must be the Hofwegen in him! Ha. Great pics, looks like it was a good day. And I don't think you take too many pictures..no such thing! Tell your husband just to grin and bear it...and then get a shot of that...
I have just the picture for you then Laurie - of Dale grinnin' and bearing it....check out the new post.
very cute Wubbens!!
Post a Comment