Friday, October 12, 2007

Meet the "Long Arm Of The Law"

Many of you know - Dale left the first love of his life....road construction! Yeah - we had to celebrate this event with a "farewell to construction party"...
He ventured out into the world of upholding the law. After spending 20 weeks at the police academy in the Seattle area - we were proud to watch him graduate at the top of his class in August (just in time for baby Alex to arrive) :)

We are so proud of you Daddy!




I want to be just like my Dad when I get big!

He is now pounding the pavement in his navy and white car rather than behind the paver working for Wilder. Hey is that a donut in your hand???

Introducing the newest members of the Village People
Eric secretly wanting to be just like Dale :)

6 comments:

Becky said...

hurray!! Great pictures. Welcome back :)

abbyandcompany said...

I don't think I have ever met a person who came back to a blog after a one year hiatus. Or however you spell the thing. Bienvenidos, Wubbens. I hope Alex has dark brown hair. It would make things interesting.

Wubben World said...

Well after everyone gives you grief about it - I figured it was time to update...plus we added another kid to the mix :)
Your 2 kiddos couldn't look more different could they? They are adorable! Abby is so grown up!

lauri said...

Love the pics, love that you're back, we missed you..me and beck. it's like a van hofwegen party line out here, cousin...hold on...

Wubben World said...

It's great to be back....now I just need to stay up on it!

Becky said...

Laur, I really have missed her..nothing like cyberspace to keep us all connected! (although...we are only a mile apart) :)