Thursday, October 11, 2007

New Changes for the Wubbens....

Well after so many people giving me grief....I thought I would ressurect my blog! Not as though I haven't been busy or anything...but I can't use the fact that I have 4 children as an excuse or Becky will really give me grief :)
So this is my best attempt - BE PATIENT with me however. This isn't my strong point!!

Since it's been a year since I've posted anything...where should I start? I could start at the beginning of the year but that would take the rest of the year to do, so I've decided to work backwards from the most recent...
Our family has expanded from 3 kids to 4 kids - and no this is not a competition between us and the Van Hofwegen's...:)
Since the site is down for updoading pictures...you'll have to stay tuned...

3 comments:

Becky said...

Wahooo! Welcome back...all kinds of changes. :) We'll have you hooked in no time!

Wubben World said...

I'm still trying to add pictures but this site isn't working for some reason. I'll keep trying. I think I'm going to love this!! I may be addicted....:)

Herman and Lynn said...

Wonderful!