Sunday, May 08, 2011

So Blessed!

Today is a special day for all the mom's out there. Whether they live near or far...this is OUR day!! Only women have been blessed with the gift of bringing children into the world (I'm sure the men are thankful it's not them). It's a difficult job, not always fun, but oh so rewarding. My mom has taught me what it means to love unconditionally...she has always been there for me, through life's up and downs, supporting me even if she didn't always agree with my decisions. She was there for me when I came home from school in the afternoon, came to all my sporting events, was my taxi, comforter and friend. I'm realizing that the older you get, you never stop being a mom. She is still always there for me..and when I have parenting woes or questions, she just smiles and say's "Honey...I've been there". Thanks mom...for always being there! I love you!


And here is my CRAZY gang! They teach me daily what it means to be patient and loving. We have a lot of fun - and yes we have our moments that aren't so fun. I wouldn't want my life any other way! Thank you Lord for blessing me with being a mom to these wild and crazy kids!Three generationsThe grandkids (minus Jessica) lovin' on Grandma!

1 comment:

one blessed mama said...

you're a great mom!!! love u.