
I got a new camera this past Christmas and have had fun playing around with it...however there is SO much about it that I had no idea how or what to do with...so thanks to my very dear and talented friends (you know who you are...but in case the rest of you don't - BECKY and WENDI) put on a fabulous photography class for me and a few of my friends. I learned SO MUCH in this one afternoon...not only was the company great, the food was delicious, the atmosphere couldn't have been more suitable for taking fun pictures (thanks God for the sunshine), but we had hands on help when it came to understanding our cameras. Here are just a few of the ones I took messing around. They have opened up a whole new world for us........Thanks Becky (
simplyenjoyphotography.com and Wendi Jo Photo) for sharing your talents and expertise with us!





These are just as sample of what I took. Stay tuned....I think they've created a monster in us...wanting to take more and more pictures trying out new and fun techniques!
3 comments:
What a brilliant idea! I'm taking an online course right now, but being in a group (and I'm partial to your specific group :) and having people with you to help is INVALUABLE!!! What a great idea!
Beautiful! Great job!
so much fun
Post a Comment