Saturday, April 09, 2011

Happy Anniversary Getaway!

Eleven years ago I married my best friend...someone that makes me laugh, and comforts me when I cry. I still melt when he gives me that certain look, and at times my heart will flutter when he reaches for my hand. I love every moment I have to spend with him. We have experienced the highest of highs and we've experienced the lowest of lows...and he has been by my side each step of the way. My life is truly better because of him. I have never met someone who always puts his family before himself. He loves me for who I am and I am so blessed to have had the chance to say "I DO" on April 8, 2000. I can't believe it's been 11 years, but honestly 11 of the best years of my life. I can't wait to see what journey God takes us on in the years to come. I love you honey...more each day!





We don't often get a night away without the kids, but thanks to family and friends - we were able to have an overnight getaway. Of course we couldn't go on a walk without one of our infamous self-timer pictures! *thanks for being such a great sport honey*Spring flowers to brighten our sunny day even more!View from our balcony! Of course I HAD to take a picture of the police boats to show the kids!A perfect way to end a perfect day!
If there is one thing I've learned in my life...is to NEVER take your loved ones for granted. ALWAYS value and appreciate it when they put their arms around you and say those special words "I LOVE YOU"...you just never know when you may not hear these words again. When I said my wedding vows 11 years ago - I knew from the bottom of my heart what I was saying...and promised that I would cherish these vows FOREVER.

1 comment:

our sweet life said...

okay-tears...there's nothing i could say better. you are blessed! and the biggest blessing is that you realize what a gift God has given you!