
What a great day to celebrate....Father's Day!! I have one of the best dad's ever and am now married to the other best dad ever. I'm sure you can all argue that this is true in your life as well...all the more reason to celebrate! We spent the afternoon honoring my dad and all that he's brought to this world...the love he's shown to us as we grew up, and the values he's instilled in our lives.

The kids and I then took Dale for dinner honoring him and the gift of love that he gives us each and every day. He demonstrates what true love means in all that he does for us....and what an example he is showing his children.
Happy Father's Day Dad and Dale....we love you so much!!

Papa's sidekick!!!

Two of Papa's biggest fans!!

I am thankful for a day set aside to cherish the men that have impacted my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment