
Free taxi rides!!!

We have had a day or two of the warmth of the summer sunshine. With a 2 year old and a broken-leg, I wasn't quite sure how this would go. I am so thankful to say that he has been SO good natured about it. The kids have been great with keeping him occupied while I am getting a few things done....they've enjoyed a water-balloon fight, coloring with sidewalk chalk, and today they even enjoyed playing at Aunty Traci's on a large tarp with water and lots of soap to make it extra slippery (no pictures -sorry).
Devin learning to roller-blade.

Water balloon fight!

Artists at work!

It's so nice when my nephews are able to come and spend some time with us. The kids LOVE playing together!

Alex has discovered a new love for playing with leggo's...he has spent hours in his own little world.

I have had to overlook the sea of leggo's on my family room floor. It's such a beautiful sea of color isn't it?

The kids are watching a funny clip online that Dale introduced them to. Alex has to be right in the midst of it all....doesn't want to miss out!

So this is the start to our summer. It's been so wonderful having the kids home. We are looking forward to some more consistent warm weather so we can get that pool set up! But for now...we just try to find fun things here and there to help pass the time...and for Alex...that means playing leggo's or sitting in his wagon while the kids entertain him.
4 comments:
Looks like everyone is making the best of it. Poor little guy.
love these!
and hello, why did we NOT think to take pictures of the tarp??? duh! alex is a tropper and God bless your other ones for being so great with him. they are welcome back here ANYTIME!!
It's so sweet of them all to keep him entertained! I don't feel so bad now that I'm always running after the boys... I just think of poor Alex sitting all day. :(
Post a Comment