Thursday, May 20, 2010

Trip to the funny farm - a.k.a ZOO!!

The entire 2nd grade class. Thanks Miss K for gathering the "monkey's" for one big picture. When one is usually behind the camera, one must capture her picture. Jack's animal was Baboon...can you tell?
One large hippo!
The mama's and their boys.
Solving the problems of the world.
One of my favorite animals in God's creation.
Seeing these large creatures made me think of Noah and all the animals that joined him in the ark. AMAZING!

Kaiden captured this beautiful peacock doing "her" thing. I was informed by him that the white peacock's are female and the colorful ones are male. (something he learned in 1st grade and I obviously didn't)
Another amazing animal....one we want to keep our distance from!
Kaiden's animal was the elk. This bus tour of the wild animals was spectacular!

We did have a little taste of what Noah and the animals must have experienced with a short burst of cloud release.
The best second grade class! Thanks Mrs. M for ALL you do!!
We love you!

4 comments:

our sweet life said...

when i read the first part of this title i thought you were on the way to MY house!! ;)

Becky said...

Cute pictures! (for the most part!) However, that's probably what I look like half the time so it's only fair, right? :) It was a great field trip, I love that one!

tammy said...

love all the pictures...love the one of Traci, you & the boys.

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

So fun! I can't wait to do this kind of thing with Bubbalu and Lil Chick :)