Monday, May 10, 2010

Blessings of being a mom!!











There are many reasons I feel blessed to be a mom....God has given me four beautiful kids that I have the privalege of raising. It's not always easy, but at the end of the day, I thank God for choosing ME to be their mom!!
I am blessed to have a mother of my own that has always been there for me...as a child, and as an adult, and now as a Grandmother to my children. My kids LOVE their Grandma and they are blessed each and every day she gets to love on them.
I am blessed to have 2 amazing sisters that are also amazing mom's. Spending the day as a family makes me realize....just how much we have to be thankful for!!!




3 comments:

our sweet life said...

GREAT pictures! you are definitely blessed!!

tammy said...

wow...great pictures. You are such a great mom.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.