(why is it that the pictures load in reverse order and I can no longer drag and change the order of the pictures once they are uploaded....frustrating!)
Monday, May 10, 2010
The gift of love
This past Christmas, my family decided to give "gifts of time/love" rather than a monetary gift. Dale had my dad's name so together we helped him thatch his lawn. The kids were thrilled to help. Alex is "papa's shadow" and the other kids just got into the fact that they could actually help. Dale had to leave for work so when we finished at my parents, we decided to load things up and quickly complete our lawn before Dale came home. It was a LONG day of manual labor, but one of accomplishment as well!!





(why is it that the pictures load in reverse order and I can no longer drag and change the order of the pictures once they are uploaded....frustrating!)
(why is it that the pictures load in reverse order and I can no longer drag and change the order of the pictures once they are uploaded....frustrating!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Mine load in reverse order too...I've gotten used to it now. :) I've never been able to drag my pic though! I love the idea of "gifts of love". What do we really buy each other anyways? Such a good plan. We might have to steal that one!
what great little helpers you have.
Post a Comment