Saturday, March 06, 2010

Surprise Getaway!


Since the kids had a few days off of school, Dale and I surprised them with an overnight stay at "Great Wolf Lodge". They LOVED it...we spent hours in the waterpark...slides for all ages and a wave pool.



The kids couldn't get enough of the big slides....especially the Tornado (which has a straight down part).


Alex could have ridden these jet skiis all day! He enjoyed giving the kids a ride.

This place was like nothing I have ever seen. The large bucket on top fills up and pours over every 5 mintues (check out the last 2 pictures).



I "only" have 100 pictures from our overnight outing...I'll spare you the rest.
We had a fabulous time as a family! A great way to spend a couple of days off from school!

4 comments:

tammy said...

Love all the pictures...so much fun. Hope we ca go there sometime.

Corky and Kay said...

What a neat place to go.

Kryna said...

Looks like lots of fun!

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

I've been thinking about heading there to play sometime! Looks like SO much fun for kids AND parents :) Pretty sure Jude would LOVE it.