Kaiden is in cadets and he is working on his "marksmanship badge" with Dale. He is so excited...plus what a great bonding time with his dad! I on the other hand did not grow up with guns so I lack in the excitement area. Dale did grow up with them and is a strong believer in gun safety which is also a part of earning this badge. There could be another cop in our family in the future. :)
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Boys and their toys!
Like Father - Like Son....a love for guns!
Kaiden is in cadets and he is working on his "marksmanship badge" with Dale. He is so excited...plus what a great bonding time with his dad! I on the other hand did not grow up with guns so I lack in the excitement area. Dale did grow up with them and is a strong believer in gun safety which is also a part of earning this badge. There could be another cop in our family in the future. :)
Kaiden is in cadets and he is working on his "marksmanship badge" with Dale. He is so excited...plus what a great bonding time with his dad! I on the other hand did not grow up with guns so I lack in the excitement area. Dale did grow up with them and is a strong believer in gun safety which is also a part of earning this badge. There could be another cop in our family in the future. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm with you, but it's fun for kaiden nonetheless!
Post a Comment