Saturday, October 24, 2009

Happy Wallyween!!! (caution...viewers discretion is advised)

My cousin has his own band "Hot Wally" and they hosted a Halloween Party - "Wallyween". If you can't tell...the theme was 80's Rocker!! Dale won best dressed/most authentic male as KISS - Paul Stanley!! WOW...a little frightening! I rocked the night as Cyndi Lauper.

True rocker wanna-be's!!


Eddie Van Halen with Valerie Bertenelli hanging out with KISS and Cyndi!
(below)
The groupies!

You'd think he would have scared the kids to death...but they were just as excited for our party as we were. They were all helping Dale with his make-up and thought he was the COOLEST dad EVER!

Who would have thought that 35-40+ year olds could dress up for Halloween and have a blast! Costumes are NOT just for kids!

3 comments:

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

That is STINKIN hilarious! Awesome outfits :)

Emily said...

Oh. My. Gosh. Hilarious!!! I would have needed to go as an elementary student to that 80's party. Wouldn't quite be the same. :-(

tammy said...

okay...I am so thankful it is no longer the 80's, but it was sure fun for one night! You and Dale were awesome!