As I posted earlier, going to the pumpkin patch is one our favorite things to do in the fall. The kids and I headed out for our pumpkin hunting adventure and had a blast! It's always so much fun seeing the excitment on their faces as they hunt for that "perfect" pumpkin. This year Kaiden chose a BIG one, almost too heavy to carry, but we managed. Now we get to look forward to the carving night. 
My other son Jackson joined in the festivities!!

Saturday, October 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I just love that 1st picture and all of the blondies! You do so much with 4 kids even when Dale's working- I wish I were as brave as you! (Maybe in a couple years!)
Again, you take such beautiful pictures. I need a lesson from you. I love the effect you used on some of them. Happy Fall my dear!
such cute pictures...sorry we did not end up making it.
How fun. I remember them trips. That tractor looks familiar. I remember I used to take off in road gear. Then try to stop. Maybe thats why I mostly had to stay in the house and help mom.
What a great place to go with the family. Happy Fall to you all.
Kathy...way to go getting all techy...changing the color and recoloring the pumpkins...proud of you!!!
awesome pictures!! i must ask, does this jackson boy have a mother?? :) (you're such a cool auntie! thank you for loving him so well!)
Post a Comment