Thursday, August 06, 2009

20th Class Reunion...could it be???

How can it be that we graduated 20 years ago when we're not much older than 25? Tis true though...we just celebrated our 20th class reunion. It was a great night of food, games, laughter and lots of chatting. Thanks to everyone who came out...for another memorable time together!!
Me and my Honey! The planning crew!
Sisters??? Nope - just longtime friends.

Who's got the prettiest smile? I think it's a tie!
Eric and ALL his "girl-friends" (minus me of course)! Thanks for an awesome slide show Eric!! You ROCK!
Husbands...what great sports they are!Best of friends - are we Arizona bound again?

4 comments:

Jen said...

Wanted to post a comment so you knew I had been here! Cal and I just went to our 20th reunion as well. It seems like only a year ago that I thought people who had 20th reunions were old people. How wrong I was! The only good thing about 20 years is that it means I've now known you for that long! Love ya!

one blessed mama said...

thanks for all your work!! no-one knows more than me all the hours you put in...not to mention all the extras! you are so good at this, i'm going to vote for you to head up the 30th. (hee. hee) seriously, i appreciate all you did!
great pics!! a fun night for sure! how about those duck-.....!? :)

Mindy K said...

Yeah! Photos from you reunion. May I snag a few for the Alumni Connection?
Looks like you all had fun.

Emily said...

You beauties don't look a day past 25. ;0) I have my 10 year next summer. Urgh. AND, my couch is very pretty-just doesn't go with the rest of my decor. Cue slipcover. I was wondering if you would comment on that!! ;0)