A friend of mine and I had this great idea that we would plan a craft day for the kids during spring break...went to the store to buy all the "goodies" and today was the day. The kids decorated cute little jars to store their "possesions". Very fun project, however required a bit more motherly assistance than we anticiapted...although they are pretty cute!! We then took them all swimming! They are exhausted now needless to say (at least I hope Hailey is..she is having a sleepover at their house tonight).
PS...Happy Anniversary Honey! Thanks for my date night tonight! Nine WONDERFUL years with you!! I Love You!!!

2 comments:
Happy Anniversary Dale & Kathy!
Looks like you guys have had a great week. The pictures in Skagit county are great and I really love the ones of Hailey with her curlers.....I used to do that to my girls hair on Saturday night when they were small and had the same experience with the small curlers the first time we did it-ha! :-)
Thank you for letting us come have a craft day with you guys. We always love hanging out at your house. The kiddos enjoyed swimming too. Thank you for letting us have Hailey overnight...fun as always. She just seems to fit right in!
Post a Comment