Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

What a beautiful day it was today...a perfect day for a picnic to celebrate "Dad's Day"! To top it off...the sun was shining brightly! The kids and I packed a picnic lunch for Dale after church and headed to a park on the ocean. After eating, we enjoyed exploring the water's edge, walking along the trail/boardwalk, and ending with a nice cold coffee drink. Thank you Lord for surrounding us with your beauty, and for the sun to make it that much more beautiful!!

2 comments:

lauri said...

Beautiful...I'm glad you had a nice day. My parents had the audacity to get married on the 15th
so we had double duty in the gift area this weekend..plus Sam graduated from 8th grade! I'm broke. Did you get your hair cut? I like it. Happy D-day to Dale.

Corky and Kay said...

How fun that looks. Dale looks just like my brother Chuck.Corky and Kay