Saturday, June 07, 2008

Hailey turns 5....well almost!


It's not technically Hailey's 5th birthday...yet...not until Monday, however we celebrated today with some friends. She had a "flip flop" theme so with that, of course comes a flip flop cake, flip flop cookies, and some other fun stuff...We took her and her friends to the pool to swim first. They had a blast and were not ready to head for home until I mentioned the pinata' and cake that were waiting for us. There is so much excitement when it comes to celebrating birthday's when you are so young....I wish I still shared that excitement for my birthday which is only 2 days after Hailey's...I'm just going to continue celebrating her birthday and hopefully forget mine :)

5 comments:

Becky said...

What a fun party you had!!! Your cake turned out awesome....oh my goodness! I'm sure everyone wanted to stay for more fun!

lauri said...

Did you make the cake? I am so impressed! Geez, on this diet I'm on, I could one whole flip...or is it flop?

Anonymous said...

Yes I did make the cake...I love to make theme cakes for the kids' birthday's...so fun....
So how is that diet thing going anyway??

lauri said...

so far so good 81/2 in 2 weeks. i am starving!!!!...but determined!

Anonymous said...

WOW - that's great Lauri!! Keep it up!