Wednesday, February 27, 2008

What's new with the Wubbens?

This has been a common question lately since it's been awhile since I've posted anything....well that's because we've been doing a whole lot of nothin'. Okay so that's not exactly true. We've just spent a week with Dale's sister Lisa and her family from Denver. We had so much fun together. 4 adults + 8 kids under one roof = lots of fun/laughter!! Here are just a few snaps of the fun. Hailey thouroughly enjoyed having a cousin her own age to play with for a change. She even played nail technician
Another fun outing was to Vancouver to see the Capillano Suspension Bridge. Isn't this amazing sight...
Then off to Seattle - Pike's Place Market. Seeing fish being thrown in the air is a must when you visit Seattle. It was another gorgeous day in the Northwest!
That sums up a 6 day adventure with another family of 6. We love and miss you Wynja's!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Looks like fun!!! Thanks for the update...since I'm never sure what you're up to! :)

Wubben World said...

I know I know...it's simply not a case of "having too much time on my hands"...not sure what I spend all my time doing...it certainly hasn't been updating my blog has it?