Thanks to this amazing photographer I know (you know who you are!!) I have these fantastic pictures of baby Alex. They capture every feature of a baby that we as mom's love to hold onto (dad's on the other hand can't understand the fasination with taking pictures of baby feet). Here are just a few of my favorites. They will be hung in the nursery. 
I also decided to capture one of the the things my kids love to do...play in the tub. I'm always taking pictures of them at various times making a bubble mess in my bath-tub. This collection will always remind me of the fun they have together.

10 comments:
Totally cute pictures, Kathy!! I also love how you have them mounted and in black and white. Something I may have to try . . . :)
Adorable! The ones in the tub turned out great. Hurray! Now to find something new to create. :)
I'm open for another idea? Got any? :)
LOVE THEM, LOVE THEM, LOVE THEM!!!! (the pictures and the kids!)
hey...who wants to do Alyssa's senior pic's????
adorable pictures Kathy..love the tub ones!
I'll do her pictures...fly her out here, we'll go to the beach! Kath, great shots...love the mounting and framing too...wow, I'm impressed!
ABSOLUTELY adorable pictures. You did a great job.
I just love all the chubbyness of little people.
WOW! Love them! Makes me want to do that now!
Hmmm... photo guru Becky may have inspired you?!?
WOW! Love them! Makes me want to do that now!
Hmmm... photo guru Becky may have inspired you?!?
Post a Comment