Wow - does time fly. It doesn't seem like that long ago Dale and I were asking for your prayers after receiving some concerning ultrasound news. There were weeks of uncertainty and fear. We relied heavily on the strength and courage of God during this time. Then, on August 28th we were blessed with a beautiful baby boy. Alex is 6 months old tomorrow and what a perfect little miracle he is. A friend of mine just snapped "a few" pictures of him so I thought I would share them (thanks Becky- http://enjoycreations.blogspot.com/). 


3 comments:
hurray..it worked! What a honey!
Wow, he is so cute...I think he looks a little bit like Grampa John..praise God for answered prayer, huh? Relish these days, cousin dear...he'll be asking for the car keys soon enough...
love, love, love the pictures!!!! beck did a great job but you have to have a cute kid to take cute pictures! :)beck is amazing at taking great pictures and you and dale make amazing, adorable kids!! i miss them! (you too)
love you my friend.....
traci
Post a Comment