

Hailey have a little reading fun...her new favorite thing to do since staring school! Alex doesn't seem to mind!!

Alex creating a little fun of his own!


Hailey have a little reading fun...her new favorite thing to do since staring school! Alex doesn't seem to mind!!

Alex creating a little fun of his own!
6 comments:
Looks like there is WAY TOO MUCH fun going on at the Wubben house!!! Great Photos!!! =)
PS-OOPS..I messed up the first post!
Your such a great Momma. Anyone that can keep four little ones having fun while stuck inside knows what she is doing.
Thanks for sharing the cute photos.
Hey I was just about to start harassing you about not posting for a long time! LOL
like how I posted your pictures you sent to me? I steal!!
I'll give you a nice compliment after Lisa's sassy one! Looks like you're having way to much fun over there. Love that ducky!
we have to do something fun to pass the time...especially the day's when Dale is busy "saving the community" :)
Bath time is always a wild/fun time!
And yes Lisa - it's been awhile I know!! Still waiting for your help with my music :)
Post a Comment