
For some reason - my kids LOVE to sit by/on/near me! We have a variety of chairs to sit in however they all insist on sitting in the same one that I'm sitting in. Never fails! I guess I should enjoy it while we all still fit (barely) 'cause I know a day will come when they won't want to sit anywhere near me! Gotta love it!

5 comments:
So cute! I love Alex's smile in this picture. I love reading & seeing new pictures of your family. I hope you know what an amazing mom you are. Love you,Tammy
Of course they want to be right ON you! :) Love all the new pictures. Alex cracks me up with his big ol' grin.
yes you should enjoy it before you know it your kids are big enough for you to sit on their lap!
We do have a favorite chair-I have tried many a time to give it away to anyone who will take it-one of these days I am going to give it for free on craigslist and when Daniel gets home...oh well so sorry!
Your kids are so cute and growing fast. Laynie does that with Jayne..always hanging on her and rubbing her cheeks and telling her that she is best "mutter" she ever had. Let 'em cling..they'll be asking for the car keys soon enough
Post a Comment