Hi there -
I received a photo contest email so I thought...why not. I need your vote to help me win though...please go to https://www.greatamericanphotocontest.com/voter1/index.aspx?referid=EmailFriends&p=307797&x=.jpg and vote for Devin - "Mommy's little angel"....
Thank you!
I received a photo contest email so I thought...why not. I need your vote to help me win though...please go to https://www.greatamericanphotocontest.com/voter1/index.aspx?referid=EmailFriends&p=307797&x=.jpg and vote for Devin - "Mommy's little angel"....

Thank you!

9 comments:
okay...I voted..if you win do I get a coffee out of the deal.
ABSOLUTELY!! :)
I voted too! It took awhile though...wasn't sure I was doing it right...but now you have 2 votes and he is a little angel!!!
Thanks! I'm not sure how it works either so we'll see what happens. Thought it might be fun to give it a try :)
That is a great picture! But it is easy with such cute subjects, right?!?
You never see the sweat behind all those pictures we take, isn't that right Beck??? :)
Hey Kath,
I'm sure you didn't realize this but every since I casted my vote, I'm getting alot of solicitation emails...did I do something wrong???
I sure hope it's not because of this voting thing...it's probably some kind of dumb hoax!! Sorry! Can you put a filter on to avoid receiving these??? So sorry! :)
No worries..maybe I don't have my filter working...I'll check that! Did you win anything in the contest???
Post a Comment