Blogging is fun if you have something to blog about - however when life just continues on a ho-hum basis...it's difficult to know what to say. Our life seems uneventful...dare I say boring?! Normally I don't like "boring"...when my kids use the dreaded words, "I'm bored"...they are given a job or two to do. However in light of various families I know that are currently traveling a painful journey - I am thankful for boring. We have so much to be thankful for...health, jobs, a warm house, clothes, food, family near and far, friends, great educational opportunities for our children.....just to name a few.
What are you thankful for?
There are times as a mom when I feel a sense of "heaviness"...the older the kids get, the bigger the "heart issues" become. I feel overwhelmed at times with the responsibilty of being their mom, and yet it is the most precious job I've even been entrusted with. I am so thankful for each one of my kids and all the joy they bring into my life each and every day. The make me laugh more than they make me cry...and that is a blessing! Thank you God for gibing me these gifts. I promise to do my best in raising them to glorify you!! I may mess up daily but your mercies are new every morning and for that I am thankful.
If you would like to join us in praying for our children daily...check out my friends post about daily prayers for our children. You won't regret it....3littleand2bigliks.blogspot.com
Friday, March 02, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment