This is for my bff....she commented on the previous post asking why I picked the "best" one of the two of us when there were like 35 to choose from....this is what she was referring to. All we wanted was one nice picture...but when you get the giggles...that's easier said than done. I actually think her husband shot about 75 pictures....at least we had our good laugh for the day.
I am blessed to have this beautiful girl inside and out as my friend. There are few people that "just get you"...she is one of them. One that has your back no matter what...she encourages when I need encouragement, she challenges me when I need to be challenged. She is honest, fun and loyal.
If you don't have a friend like this - you are missing out.
2 comments:
Who needs a friend like this when you have a sister like this?! And i know she feels the same way about you! Thanks for being the best friend a girl could have!
awwww! back at ya babe. love and appreciate YOU too!
Post a Comment